The Computer Science Department offers programs that prepare students for careers as computer professionals and/or for continued study. The major provides a broad-based background in computer science and includes courses in computer software, computer systems, mathematics, network security, and computer hardware. We are committed to offering courses that stay current with changing technologies. Our BS degree is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org, which means our program meets the highest national standards.
(1) Several collaborative talks and
(2) A short course on “Imaging Applications of Artificial Intelligence.
1. Keynote Speech: Bioinspired Computational Urban Intelligence: A Long Road Ahead. International Conference on Urban Intelligence and Applications, Wuhan, China, May 10-12, 2019
2. Invited talk: “JND Modeling: Review, Approaches, Applications, and Prospects,” SPIE, Defense + Commercial Sensing Conference (Baltimore), May 2019.
3.Invited talk: “Bioinspired Computational Image Processing System,” Wuhan University, China. 2019
1. Distinguished Lecture, Bioinspired Machine Vision: Challenges and Perspectives, ICIEA2018, International Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, http://www.ieeeiciea.org/2018/DIL2.html, Wuhan, China, 2018
2. Keynote Speech (Plenary Speakers), Bioinspired Machine Vision: Problems and Perspectives; (https://scientificfederation.com/robotics-artificial-intelligence-2018/keynote-speaker-details.php?id=126 World Conference on Robotics & Artificial Intelligence), July 26-27, 2018 at Barcelona, Spain
3. Nature-driven Approaches to Machin Vision: Capabilities and limitations, Conference Dedicated To The Memory of Sergey Mergelyan, Armenia, May 2018 (http://math.usf.edu/Mergelyan/)