Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) in Computational Methods in High Performance Computing with Applications to Computer Science. NSF, co-PI, $356,134, 2014-2018.
- Bloom filter based big data cleansing mechanism. PSC-CUNY (50), PI, $3,467, 2019-2020.
- A Bloom filter based scheme for removing obsolete file blocks. PSC-CUNY (48), PI, $5,896, 2017-2018.
- A new scheme for searching on encrypted data using Bloom filters. PSC-CUNY (47), PI, $5,896, 2016-2017.
- Apply secret sharing in private information retrieval. PSC-CUNY (45), PI, $5,969, 2014-2015.
- Secret sharing made simple by hash function. PSC-CUNY (44), PI, $5,775, 2013-2014.
- An adaptive indoor localization system based on passive RFID. PSC-CUNY (43), PI, $6,000, 2012-2013.
- Enhancing security in RFID enabled agriculture product supply chain. PSC-CUNY (42), PI, $5,867, 2011-2012.
- Establish CSI mobile computing laboratory. CSI Dean's Summer Scholarship Award, PI, $2000, 2009.
- The implementation of hash-function-based secret sharing scheme. PSC-CUNY (41), PI, $2,861, 2010-2011.
- FPGA-based reconfigurable RFID tag system. PSC-CUNY (40), PI, $4,300, 2009-2010.
- A lightweight cipher for solving RFID security and privacy issues. PSC-CUNY (39), PI, $3,797, 2008-2009.